For some people, water don pass garri. For many of us, we are stuck in this wilderness with no spot to go, no hope for tomorrow

KWA NAFASI ZA KAZI POPOTE TANZANIA, BONYZA HAAPA CH1N!

For some people, water don pass garri. For many of us, we are stuck in this wilderness with no spot to go, no hope for tomorrow. Me, AreaFada, I understand what we all are going through right now. Eyes dey see Reddish. The question many are asking is Where's the change promised us? Really, my guys, these are crazy times, and many folks are about to snarl. I dey feel una die. Una cup don full.

How many folks dey look for jobs wey no dey? See how consistent frustration and stagnation dey destroy many of us! What about the ones who have trashed all the good they understand dwells in them to become what they themselves dont understand because it is now a deadly rat race and guy must survive? I signify you all in this Naija wilds, filled with so much wickedness. I must admit, I have had periods of extended self pity, sometimes I've felt tricked by this nation, some other times I 've wished I was still at the prime of my youth so that I could take out some of those who've sold our future. Na God go punish dem.

I see how so many of us have lost faith in this nation, with many more convinced that there can be no chance of a turnaround, because they see Naija as a lost case. Those that have power and are in power are much too comfortable to detect the pain of people who endure, and those that suffer have no power to speak the truth to power. Oh Naija! Which way?
KUTIZAMA PICHA ZAKE NA VIDEO ZAKE ALIZO PIGA AKIWA UCHI NI RAHISI BONYZA HPA CH1NI

0 comments: